- Jaroslav Faltýn, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic (MEYS)
- Petr Naske, National Institute for Education of the Czech Republic (NIE)
- Coordinators of DigiKoalice activities and care for member organizations:
- Adéla Zehringerová, National Institute for Education of the Czech Republic (NIE)
- Stanislav Vašát, National Institute for Education of the Czech Republic (NIE)
Národní ústav pro vzdělávání, DigiKoalice
102 00 Praha 10
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
DigiKoalice Coordination Group:
Members of the DigiKoalice Coordination Group:
- Jan Míča, The Office of the Government of the Czech Republic, Department of Digital Agenda Coordination of the Czech Republic
- Petr Bannert, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic (MEYS), Director of the Department of Secondary and Higher Vocational Education and Institutional Education
- Jiří Vaňásek, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic (MoLSA), Deputy Minister for Employment and Non-Insurance Social Benefits
- Vilém Veselý, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic (MIT), Department of Electronic Communications
- Ondřej Felix, Digital Champion CZ
- Michal Zálešák, Czech ICT Alliance, Executive Director
Permanent guests of the coordination group meetings:
- Jaroslav Fidrmuc, Daniela Růžičková, National Institute for Education of the Czech Republic (NIE)
- Ondřej Neumajer, Stanislav Volčík, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic (MEYS)
- Veronika Kramaříková, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic (MIT)
- Viktor Paggio, The National Cyber and Information Security Agency of the Czech Republic (NCISA)
- Milena Jabůrková, Confederation of Industry of the Czech Republic
- Helena Úlovcová, Czech Chamber of Commerce
- Jaroslav Zelený, ICT Unie, Ltd.
- Pavel Kysilka, 6Dacademy
The Coordination Group operates within DigiKoalice according to the approved status (download).
The meetings of the coordination group shall be governed by the approved rules of procedure (download).
DigiKoalice (the Czech National Coalition for Digital Jobs) popularizes existing, past, and future activities of DigiKoalice members. For media, we recommend you to directly contact DigiKoalice members via the contact details in the Member section. If you are looking for an example of digital education or digitization in the labour market, we recommend to visit our list of the examples of good practice, or contact us.
As DigiKoalice, we are part of the government’s Digital Education Strategy and Digital Literacy Strategy. Therefore, it is advisable to follow websites DES MEYS and DLS MoLSA as well.
Contact for the media: Petr Naske, secretary of DigiKoalice, +420 774 089 047, email@example.com.