Chairman of the Czech National Coalition for Digital Jobs
Jaroslav Faltýn, MEYS (Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports)
Members of the DigiKoalice Coordination Group
- Government‘s office, VVI Section – Arnošt Marks, Deputy Prime Minister for Science, Research and Innovation
- Government‘s office, Czech Republic Digital Agenda – Ondřej Malý
- MEYS – Petr Bannert, Director of the Department of Secondary and Higher Vocational Education and Institutional Education
- MLSA (Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs) – Jiri Vaňásek, Deputy Minister for Employment and Non-Insurance Social Benefits
- MPO (Ministry of Industry and Trade)- Petr Kameník, Deputy Minister for Business, Digital Economy and Consumer Affairs
- Digital Champion of the Czech Republic – Ondřej Felix
- Czech ICT Alliance – Michal Zálešák, Managing Director
Permanent guests of the coordination group meeting
- MEYS – Jaroslav Fidrmuc, Ondřej Neumajer, Daniela Růžičková
- Confederation of Industry of the Czech Republic – Milena Jabůrková
- Chamber of Commerce of the Czech Republic – Martin Plachý
- ICT Union, s. – Jaroslav Zeleny
- 6Dacademy – Pavel Kysilka
- Fund for Further Education – Richard Ščerba
The Coordination Group operates within DigiKoalice under its Statute.
The proceedings of the Coordination Group are governed by the Approved Rules of Procedure.
Activity Coordinator DigiKoalice
National Institute for Education
Contact: Follow us on twitter!